Thursday, January 12, 2012

Because my father influenced me to learn Japanese

I did the engine bench, but also in the United Automotive Electronics (Bosch) do match the engineer, the engine management system has accumulated a wealth of experience. Have a certain ability to innovate, http://www.fcbforum.ch/forum positive attitude, have a strong sense of responsibility, hard thinking, (independent test bench to complete the project and the transformation of the patent and at school is an example) present in Suzhou GIF (GIF Research (China) Co., Ltd.), automatic transmission to do software development and calibration has been completed an AMT gearbox development and calibration work. http://forums.premiere.comAnd participated in the DCT gearbox calibration work, and the calibration of AT automatic transmission work. Calibration of the automatic transmission and software development has accumulated some experience. So I integrated Bosch and GIF in two company's experiencewedding cakes lily , I am powertrain development and a lot of match experience.10 years leading communications company engaged in international business development communications products, high-level sales management experience;http://www.worldnavalships.com/forums
- On the international communications market with in-depth knowledge, understanding and grasp;
- Excellent team management of international awareness, experience and ability;
- Excellent business negotiations, customers and management ability and experience;
- Practical, efficient, results-oriented work style; easy-going, cheerful personality;
- Domestic Automation undergraduate, MBA Master of Management degree and the United Kingdom
- Fluent in English"Sunshine self-confidence, passion, passionate, energetic, bold but cautious" is to give my friends the evaluation. 20 years, I kept to my goal. I graduated from the prestigious University of Liverpool, Wedding Dresses With Modern Twists
England and obtained master's degree in logistics and supply chain management. In the UK 2 years work experience, engage in all sorts of jobs, further understanding of Western society and learn the business knowledge.pretty Wedding Bouquet I am very fluent in spoken English, has done the country's top English debate competition judges; Chinese side has done nearly 100 games in the country presided over commercial speech, in particular, to understand customer needs; Because my father influenced me to learn Japanese, the basic daily conversation no problem. "Read a trip,"wedding dress details andy I traveled in European countries during the study in the UK,http://forcabarca.com/vb also visited Japan, Hong Kong, with an international perspective. If you are horses, then I is the horse you are looking for Maxima!http://www.zafira-forum.de